Pages

Saturday, March 13, 2010

MORE RAIN!

After having such a good week of beautiful weather, and the smell of spring approaching, mother nature decided to switch things up AGAIN. This weekend we're suppose to get rain non- stop like torrential downpours, HURRICANE type weather! UGH! We all know I HATE the rain because it means frizzy hair and wet denim, plus who likes trotting around the city having to carry an umbrella everywhere and the high winds don't make things any easier. Sooo to cheer myself up in gloomy weather like this, I made it a habit to ATTEMPT to look cute in the process, no matter what the weather. Rain can't stop a chicks hustle!

My Rainy Day Outfit included:
Photobucket

Here's a collage I put together of some of my favorite rainy day items! Marc Jacobs and Hunter definitely has it in the bag!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment